It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:10 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:00 pm 
Cosworth RS

The thread section can be found here viewforum.php?f=62

Please do us a small intro about yourself, tell us about your current car/project and what you plan on doing with it. Also give an indication where you are located, this is vital when one is looking for spares and or bits for your classic. Some pictures are always welcome and will go a long way in getting assistance from the regulars. Only when you have done the above may you post in all relevant sections to your heart's content, should you ignore this request the moderators may at will delete your topics and give you a warning. We are all a friendly bunch and most if not all new users settle in rather quick, have fun and enjoy the forum with us :cheers:

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:59 pm 
1st gear

Goodday FORD Fanatics, if you think you are a FORD Fanatic, you have not met me , I am HENNIE STANDER, grew up in PORT ELIZABETH, Has worked at FORD Dealerships, Parts, Sales and retired as Dealer Principal, and now lives in STILBAAI. I own a couple of Classic Cars.
I am busy renovating a 1967 FORD ZODIAC, (genuine 51000 km), must be the most original example I have come across. It is a 1 owner car, fully lisenced, was parked in a garage in 1978 and I took it out in FEB this year. It belonged to LEO SMITHY, of Peterson an Smithys, who had a Ford approved Engineering shop in PORT ELIZABETH.
The car is fitted with a MEISSNER CAMSHAFT, (5) GENUINE SPOKE WHEELS, ELECTRONIC IGNITION, FLEX FAN and some GADGETS ON BOTH EXHAUST MANIFOLDS.
Interior has a preselect radio and a FOUR TRAC TAPE in working condition.
Interior are like new, car has been stripped and body taken to EXECUTIVE PANEL BEATERS for a complete respray.
Only problem is the FUEL TANK is RUSTED and I am looking for one - anybody know of one, please let me know.
I have some small bits for FORDS and will advertise the, if I am permitted.
Kind regards,
hennie
(c) 083 455 3545

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:01 pm 
2nd gear

Wow, that sounds like a nice car. Zodiacs were not so popular as the Scorties and TInas.

You, you, and you: Panic. The rest of you, come with me.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:09 pm 
1st gear

I agree, but you dont see many of them around

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:10 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Hi and welcome please post some pics of your car

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:04 pm 
Spanner Fodder

hi all

im a newbee for the ford scene

i have 2 rides

71 capri 3000gt
ford xr3

both were to be project cars but dont have space and time hence i need to sell up.
the capri body has just been restored and resprayed .looking like a new car.engine and seats been taken out but i don have them.
xr3 is white with the orignal pop up sunroof, 1.6 carb, car is running and licensed. body is straight and very neat on both cars.

i am looking at 33k for both cars..

first come first serve

i am in jhb

contact me for pics or viewing.
bbm 27b49427

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]